Comment on page
Provide collateral and borrow LAMBDA.
- Initally supported tokens include wsSPA and yvFTM. More yield bearing tokens will be updated after initial launch.
- A chainlink price oracle will be used to determine the market value of the underlying collateral.
- Repay borrowed LAMBDA at any time
- We will update details on interest, borrow fees and liquidation fees before the launch.
- Each debt position is isolated to its associated token pair.
The market price of underlying tokens can be volatile. There is always risks of liquidation. We will have a Maximum Collateral Ratio (MCR) of 75%.
Yield bearning tokens with stable coins as underlying can have MCR up to 90%. An example is the yvToken of a Yearn vault comprised of only stable coins.